Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2th Feb 2010

the day counts
im counting
u r counting
if i never want to count
its still comes to u
either u like it o not
try no to depress
but
sometimes i have to express
try to keep
but sometimes i have to speak out
when i have to speak out
people always get me wrong
nobody understands u
nobody knows u better
even sometimes
u too
except The Creater of U
im not judging
i dun want to judge
please dun judge
but u still judge
thats the life
i try to cry
but i cant
i try to be strong
but sometimes i lost the strength
when the day i need people
there's nobody there
just lend me their ears
just lend me their shoulder
dun lend me ur money
*sigh*
nobody there
...................................................................................................................................................................

+juz back from toastmaster's meeting, try to finish the task given by Pn. Norsiah,
try to study for my test tomorrow asap, tomorrow my group will go to interview (owh..i forgot to text to one of my group members the address of the company), yeay, again and again looking for any part-time jobs to get money to buy new charger for my lappy+

now
harus lebih berusaha, risha!
sila kuat!




2 comments:

Precious said...

No to stress!
Good luck with the new charger.

nur haizarisha suratman said...

thanx ya.
yeay..chayok2!!