Friday, January 29, 2010

xde tajuk~


woke up early in the morning. i cant sleep after i got nightmare. it's really nightmare. i swear!
i look at my lappy..now 4.10 am. huh..it's still early.. seriously, i need someone to talk to at this time. y i feels "semacam je ni"??? i look at to my roomate... she's slept tightly. but me??? owhhh...
sigh~~~

i saw 1 of my friends online. yeah..jue, i need u. i told her everything. she asked me to recite some surah from Al- Quran to calm me. i opened the recitation of Al-Quran from my playist. seriously i can't sleep.. i dun want to meet "......" again in my dreams.. i dun feels that things juz appear in my dream..because i can feel it at real.. i can feels something on my leg.. it's too heavy. seriously.............owh..i dun want to talk bout it anymore... thanx jue.. it's help me..

this list juz to remind "Cik Risha" again n again that she must finished her task immediately!

6 topics of organizational behavior for her reTest!
test industrial organic next thursday..
3 chapters of her thesis shud submit by next week!
wednesday- she have do interview for entrepeneurship assignment!
the same day with organic test, she gonna have entrepeneurship's day..

(dear cik Risha, please start do ur work now!)

no

ø facebook
ø ym
ø blogging! (erk..heh (^_~)V )
ø sms
ø call

i wanna wish to all my friends, all the best! give the very best to your work! for those final year students, please sacrifice. there's no enjoy n dun wasting ur time do the "lagha" things.
heheheh...;) and u, Cik Risha, please dun be emo2 k.. hehehee..please be strong dear!!!