Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dude, I'm sorry..

In The Name of Allah The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful

Dear People,

I'm sorry. I'm not perfect at all. I'm still human being which sometimes I admit I can't help my self for being "judges" to those people who come across my mind. 

I know and I realized this is not right. 

Dear Allah, 
Please forgive what I have done.

And Dear you. you. you.
I'm sorry!

Sometimes I can't control my emotion when I frequently heard something annoying me!
For example, 
1) I meet a people who behave that they knows everything..and give their opinion....bla..bla..and start babbling! "owhh.. soooo annoying!"

2) Honestly, I'm nor good at all but I do hate people love to teach me what supposedly I do in IMPROPER WAY!. I repeat again in IMPROPER WAY! Please be nice with me + respect and concern my feeling with your words! Not even with me but please be nice to others too! Treat them properly and if you highly in "excited state" to give your advice, please..please. and always please give it properly!

3) and I can't tolerate with people who loves jeer me. Pity of you, because I can't help my self to HURT you too. I know I should be so bersabar.. yeah that's the first step I'll do. But if same person keep doing it..dear you, I'm sorry! You should know that you're hurt me and I'll show it to you!

4) sometimes this "annoying things" not happen to me, but it happen to people who I care, people who loves me and I love them too.. "I'm sorry, if you'll find me being so "jerk" to you!"

Note to readers:
# I my self, would like to ask an apology if I did the same things to you, people. Sometimes, I won't realized if I'm being so annoyed. I do so sorry and please forgive me and from now onward and with Allah's will I'll try be nice to other people, because I love people do the same things to me. "What goes around, comes around". It's good reminder to me. 

#If you want to give an advice, I welcome it, but make sure you do it properly. If you want me to learn something, softly touch my heart, then I'll fallin love with you, you get my respect and I'll follow you.
Wallahu'alam.

Thank you for spent your time to read this entry,





No comments: