Tuesday, July 28, 2009

+totally NOT under my control!+

i really speechless!!

want to cry!

everything comes so fast..................

i couldn't even to think what shud i do??

y it's happend to me???

im really beg to U da Most Creater of da World....

Pliz help me!!!

I'm really stuck to do anythgs.......

my time past is so precious for me

Pliz give a way to get rid from diz kind of................

arghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im really want to cry, YA ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me................................

+sabar+

+sabar+

+sabar+

+Ya Allah , pliz show me d light+




2 comments:

Unknown said...

cari cahaya itu+dia akan tunjukkan.cahaya tu tak datang sendiri?menangis la+kamu akan ok kembali.

nur haizarisha suratman said...

kadang2 menangis akan wat kita makin lemah.... so...kene tahan diri dr menangis...=)