Friday, April 17, 2009

+apart of me+


LAtely I haven’t have the chance to write one since
i was really busy with all quizes, assignment and now
the preparation for final exam..
FuhH...i don't have a time to think anything else..
just
STUDY
STUDY
STUDY
it's so boring right?
but this is apart of our life as a student.
now i have to focuss to my "killer" paper
"industrial chemical process"
nightmare!!!
hahahhahhahah
however this is just apart of my fever..
coordinate chemistry
analytical chemistry...
to encourage me to foccus in study
i'll think about my family, grandma and my aunty
they are my soul
my luv
my spirit
my life
....................................................................................................................
do it the best cik risha give the best effort let Allah judge all the things
"we have to enjoy every single breath"


"if you desire to gain what is with Allah with youR quest for knowledge, then you have obtained what will benefit you. If you desire to gain this world by your learning, then your hands will remain empty "
+MALIK BIN ANAS+

good luck everyOne
pliz forgive me for everything i have done to u

...............................GAMBATE!!!..............................

No comments: